GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16672)

Dale Weir 11-01-2009 05:47 AM

Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy
 
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Hidden Mysteries: Titanic - Secrets of the Fateful Voyage for Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.


Unregistered 11-06-2009 04:12 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?

Unregistered 11-07-2009 06:50 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
I can't even get on the boat. Mrs. doesn't have her boarding pass. Help!

Unregistered 11-08-2009 04:23 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
the butler has it. go see him.

Unregistered 11-08-2009 09:26 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel

squisudcid 11-09-2009 02:49 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
That's great! That's quite a very informative post. Thanks for your share.

__________________
Annonces immobilier entre particuliers maison | Achat immobilier entre particuliers vente | Annonces immobilier entre particuliers

Unregistered 11-10-2009 01:00 AM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176706)
what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel

Same here. I'm stuck here as well.

Unregistered 11-10-2009 01:21 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Use the tweezers to get to the fake bottom of the box the tweezers are in. I will stop there because the bird comes in several steps later.

myst 11-10-2009 01:58 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
You actually have to miss with the ice puck (if you are not playing with an ice puck, you need to make one) aim to knock down the empoyee on the otherside on the benches.

Unregistered 11-10-2009 06:10 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176767)
Use the tweezers to get to the fake bottom of the box the tweezers are in. I will stop there because the bird comes in several steps later.

how do you get to the false bottom

Unregistered 11-10-2009 08:40 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176784)
how do you get to the false bottom

Close the box and click below it.

Unregistered 11-12-2009 01:33 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Regarding the eagle...in one of the rooms you will find a piece of bamboo...it really just looks like a short stick. Give the bamboo stick to the eagle.

I am stuck on the level with the elevator, cloak room, and library. I cannot get off of this level. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Unregistered 11-12-2009 08:12 PM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176573)
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?

Sounds like you are a lot further than me...I am stuck trying to figure out what to put the sugar in off the plate with the cup near the coat room. Can you help?

Unregistered 11-13-2009 09:56 AM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176915)
Sounds like you are a lot further than me...I am stuck trying to figure out what to put the sugar in off the plate with the cup near the coat room. Can you help?

Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.


- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask! :)

Unregistered 11-13-2009 11:17 AM

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176958)
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.


- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask! :)

Thanks, where do I get the napkin?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2010 GameCritics.com. All rights reserved.