GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Bakugan Battle Brawlers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16561)

Dale Weir 10-17-2009 09:56 PM

Bakugan Battle Brawlers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Bakugan Battle Brawlers for Nintendo Wii, DS, Sony PS3, PS2 and Xbox 360. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-05-2009 03:16 AM

Re: Bakugan Battle Brawlers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

yeah i'm wondering in those battles like timing battle and shooting battles they always keep giving your rival bonus is it just the game cheats or is there a way we can do that too...
IF THERE IS ANYWAY THAT ANYONE KNOWS TO DO THAT HOW DO YOU DO IT???

thank you

Unregistered 11-10-2009 07:44 PM

Re: Bakugan Battle Brawlers Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how many bakugan are in the game?

Unregistered 11-10-2009 07:46 PM

is it another way to get bronze warrius if you got the wii version of bakugan from toysrus?

bakugan tamer 11-13-2009 12:45 PM

you can only get bronze warrius from walmart.

Unregistered 11-15-2009 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176793)
how many bakugan are in the game?

112 if you have the ravenoid and manion, and warrius

Unregistered 12-13-2009 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 176503)
yeah i'm wondering in those battles like timing battle and shooting battles they always keep giving your rival bonus is it just the game cheats or is there a way we can do that too...
IF THERE IS ANYWAY THAT ANYONE KNOWS TO DO THAT HOW DO YOU DO IT???

thank you

yea enemy usually has those boost battles power ups... like time stop and shit..... but if your on a stage with those green crystal things you can smash them with a power shot ad it'll give you a random power..........

Unregistered 12-27-2009 06:14 AM

please can anyone make a codes for all leonidas,all omega leonidas, and warrius.
game ID B6RX-7A71D125

Unregistered 01-01-2010 12:22 PM

How do you access the bakugan you have purchased in the game? My son tells me he's bought a bunch of bakugan and cards during the game, but when it comes time to battle, he can't "find" them?? I've looked in the instruction booklet and online and can't find the answer. Thanks.

Unregistered 01-01-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179811)
How do you access the bakugan you have purchased in the game? My son tells me he's bought a bunch of bakugan and cards during the game, but when it comes time to battle, he can't "find" them?? I've looked in the instruction booklet and online and can't find the answer. Thanks.

(This is how its done for the WII version, as its the version I have)
Just before you start a battle you have the screen were there is an option called "Deck" or similar. Choosing this brings up 2 decks (each having 3 bakugan, and a set of cards). Move to the deck you want to change and press the "2" button on the wiimote. You then need to choose the bakugan/card that you wish to swop out and the list of alternatives should appear next.

Another way to change is by going into your "Room" at the city screen. Choose the deck option there (think its the first one).

In both case above remember to choose "Finish" instead of going back or the changes you make will be lost.

Please excuse if anything unclear above, working from memory, and memory not 100% after new years eve:-)

Unregistered 01-01-2010 03:00 PM

Wii version: Anyone knows how to execute a "Critical K.O"? Any special requirements needed?

Unregistered 01-03-2010 07:35 AM

I have darkus warius and aquos warius action replay codes that worked.

Unregistered 01-06-2010 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 179811)

Just go to "My Room" to swtich bakugan and cards.

david 03-24-2010 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 180187)
Just go to "My Room" to swtich bakugan and cards.

ir start a battle but before i begins hit change deck or deck

Unregistered 05-29-2010 12:28 PM

To pwn a Super strong bakugan like fourtress, use a super weak serpeniod and use the gate card G Power Change. If you want them to really get pwned then place it in a location close to sphere attack. Then after they sphere attack you, then you have like only thirty to fifteen Gs then they will be serioulsly pwned. TA DA! lol