GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16297)

Dale Weir 09-25-2009 05:49 PM

Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 for Nintendo Wii and Sony PS3. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 09-26-2009 12:08 PM

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

i cannot get the third animal sign on the greater kudu hunt... the last hunt in level 11... i get 80 points the animal feces and tracks are what i have found so far.

also is there an animal sign in the last hunt when you are hunting the ram .. i dont know which level but i can not find a single animal sign. i swear i have about 89 signs so far i wish this had a way of tracking the progress....

any help and photos would be nice

Unregistered 09-30-2009 06:33 PM

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)

Unregistered 10-01-2009 03:31 AM

shoot the cougar alot lol. To get more integrity and a higher score do not use the shotgun. But the shotgun can kill it in 3 or 4 shots. I have killed the mountain lion (cougar) probably 15 times, what I usually do is just dodge its jump and shoot the hell out of it with the pistol or any rifle, try to get it into the heart or head. My gf and I both have a max score on it with 1054 I believe

Unregistered 10-03-2009 02:12 PM

We are trying to get the crossbow. How do you find it?

Unregistered 10-03-2009 10:41 PM

You get the crossbow after hitting a certain rank.

How do you know how many tracks there are per animal? I have gone through the whole game thinking there was 2 per animal untill the animal before the puma fight i found 3. >.>

rbrks 10-04-2009 02:39 PM

can someone tell me how to kill the lion in the big hunt game for wii

Unregistered 10-04-2009 08:14 PM

i cant kill the leopards on the last lvl and tips?

Unregistered 10-04-2009 09:18 PM

how do you kill all 3 of the leopards at the last level?? any suggestions!

Unregistered 10-05-2009 12:12 AM

the leopards are overpowered bullshit, use the shotgun u can still get a gold with it, as soon as you cross the log notice there is a rock on the left on the ground after the little cutscene of the leopards seeing you the rock will be back and to the left of you, stand on the back half of the rock and the leopards will be buggy and not able to jump on you very well, then unleash the shotgun on them like crazy, after you kill one of them u win.

Unregistered 10-05-2009 01:13 PM

Has anyone found the track which im assuming to be poo for the blue quails in mission 11?

Also since Mission 12, the last mission, is so small can anyone tell me how many tracks they have found? Ive only found the buffalo footprints, Jackal footprints, found nothing for the kudu, then the footprints and the fur for the leopards. I would assume they'd have at least one track for the kudu >.>

Unregistered 10-05-2009 01:49 PM

o well now in mission 12 i have 2 buffalo 1 jackal 2 kudu and 2 leopard tracks but the mission 11 blue quails i cant find anything for. Boy if ur playing this for xbox 360 this achievement to find 90 tracks sucks big time =/

Unregistered 10-05-2009 05:56 PM

man level 11 the greater kudu hunt has 3... but i can only find two!!! anyone else know where the thrid one is.... i only get 80 points for the animal signs every level except the mini games have atleast 100 points..... i found track and poo... i cant find hair or a scrape.!!! anyone find it

i did not find anything for the quail... and two for the buffalo one.

and on the last hunt on level 9-or ten.. its the goat one as the last hunt.. i cannot find any... so i imagine im missing one track there as wel but i cant find it... any help... i swear i almost have all 90... that is 1.3 signs a hunt ../.. i have ps3 so i hav the same achievment and its the last one for a platinum

Unregistered 10-05-2009 05:58 PM

a good way to find the tracks till you get alteast one hundred is shoot the animal then scoure the areas with the hunter sense and once you find it.. start the hunt over and then go to that track get it then kill the animal.. then you dont have to find it again!!! and you are one step closer.. but after you kill the animal you can run around and not worry about scareing them

Unregistered 10-05-2009 08:33 PM

yeah that's what I've done for every animal in the game repeatedly now just kill em then look around b4 picking up the body. I keep finding random numbers of 1-3 tracks per animal and cant really find a definite number.

For the guy who can't find the track for the ram at the end of the mission in Argentina, after you kill the water buffalo on the right side of the area, follow that hill on the right and u will run into a dead bush with no leaves on it that has some of the ram's hair on it that's the only track I've found for that one.

How are you sure there is a 3rd one for the kudu on the 10th mission? i found the footprints and poo too and shot the kudu and ran all over the place not seeing anything else.

Notice that there's 3 required bird shotgun minigames during the missions that say TRACK and hunt the birds. The one in new zealand has bird poo on the ground for the paradise ducks, the one in Canada has poo on the ground for the geese, but the blue quails one in the 11th mission level i cant find any track for it and it says to track and hunt them =p

That blue quail hunt is also the only hunt in the game that I haven't found a single track for yet. I just don't know how to figure out why some seem to have 1 2 or 3.