GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16121)

Dale Weir 09-05-2009 09:17 AM

Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 09-19-2009 03:40 AM

Royal Feat Mission

Has anyone found a good way to get through this mission? The best strategy I've found so far is to hire some lords in the very start so that atleast they can survive the stupid dragon raids. Even with that strategy, I havn't passed the mission. I've only killed all the ghosts so far, but the serpents get a little overwhelming if you last too long.

Unregistered 09-19-2009 07:28 AM

Re: Royal Feat Mission

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173861)
Has anyone found a good way to get through this mission? The best strategy I've found so far is to hire some lords in the very start so that atleast they can survive the stupid dragon raids. Even with that strategy, I havn't passed the mission. I've only killed all the ghosts so far, but the serpents get a little overwhelming if you last too long.

it is really hard please find some cheat codes for us

Unregistered 09-19-2009 07:32 AM

Re: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

hi,

I'm also having the same problem with The Royal Feat quest. could anyone plz help us with the quest I still haven't got past day 30...

Unregistered 09-19-2009 09:06 AM

Re: Majesty 2: The Fantasy Kingdom Sim Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gui

Ok, I think I may have a solution. I just beat it and am using the Steam web brouser to give you an over-view. You could make a;

-Lords hall (general defence (must have a lv20 or higher lord, preferably knight))

-Knight Guild (attack flags)

-Marketplace (commerse)

-Rangers Guild (exploration flags)

I did not make them in that order however it seemed to work. I guess the big thing is not to let yourself think that your gonna lose. Even if it looks like your gonna lose because you just lost your last tower doesn't meen you give up. Also Dwarves and Dwarven towers are miricle-makers, by the end I had over 10 Dwarven towers and five fully-upgraded Dwarven Guilds. Don't make elves, rouges and wizards, there useless because they don't have enough health. Just keep building towers to keep Rafnir off your back while you destory enemy lairs.

Just don't give up! -NB

snaxes 09-19-2009 02:36 PM

Re: Royal Feat Mission

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173861)

at the start of the mission too kill the dragon build 3 archercamps there 5 something serpentlairs around and no match for your archers i cleared em in about 5 min then it gets a lot easer the big dragon is invinsible at the start so just make a gaurdtower too the north so he can smash it and goes home ,after you cleared the serpents explore the witch camp you need too destroy 3 minatourtemple's then get a quest too kill 4 ghosts near a temple south west after that i build up over 20 guilds and 40+ towers and destoyed the dragonlair and barely made it lol still it worked after this mission you get an orb selectable left uperscreen witch increases you money over time :D

webrenos 09-19-2009 05:29 PM

__________________________________________________ ___

------- For trainer: ---------

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_majesty_2.shtml

Unregistered 09-20-2009 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by webrenos (Post 173890)

------- For trainer: ---------

http://m0004.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_majesty_2.shtml

wont work for me... got any ideas of how to fix this?

webrenos 09-20-2009 04:30 PM

Sometimes it doesn't work for me too but if you hear the voice in the back of the game when you press 1 it means that the trainer is activated. Try again maybe you'll be lucky. I don't know why it doesn't work every time......

JoshWinks 09-20-2009 06:44 PM

Everytime I run that +3 trainer the second I activate it...the game crash's. Does anyone else have this problem?

Unregistered 09-20-2009 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshWinks (Post 173942)
Everytime I run that +3 trainer the second I activate it...the game crash's. Does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah I got this too. I've tried both trainers, the [Retail] one works better for me...but the only cheat that works on it is the +250 gold, and even though it changes the value the actual amount of gold you seem to have doesnt change. It's weird, if you want to buy a tower for 250 Gold and you only have 50...and you use this cheat, it'll say you have 250 gold but not let you build the tower because of insufficient funds.

I'm on Vista. I'm gonna try running the Trainer as administrator.

Unregistered 09-21-2009 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173951)
Yeah I got this too. I've tried both trainers, the [Retail] one works better for me...but the only cheat that works on it is the +250 gold, and even though it changes the value the actual amount of gold you seem to have doesnt change. It's weird, if you want to buy a tower for 250 Gold and you only have 50...and you use this cheat, it'll say you have 250 gold but not let you build the tower because of insufficient funds.

I'm on Vista. I'm gonna try running the Trainer as administrator.

if its just money you're after then forget the trainer.
get a cheat program like ArtMoney, does the trick for me (make sure to have "float" as type enabled).
unfortunately you need to search for the money address again every mission since it changes.

Unregistered 09-21-2009 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173968)
get a cheat program like ArtMoney, does the trick for me (make sure to have "float" as type enabled).
unfortunately you need to search for the money address again every mission since it changes.

hehe got it in russian know where i can get an english version?

Unregistered 09-21-2009 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173968)

ok so i got it to work now... but cant find the right address? got any idea what value i need to set it on to find the right one?

tick 09-21-2009 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 173982)
ok so i got it to work now... but cant find the right address? got any idea what value i need to set it on to find the right one?

This is my problem,too.