GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15732)

Dale Weir 06-19-2009 06:41 PM

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for Sony PSP. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 07-04-2009 10:37 AM

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Felyne Fighters with Flute and Guard Percentage Up Skills is great for distracting the main monster while you destroy it from the back. The best long sword you can get in the early stages of the game is the iron katana, then gather more ore and upgrade it! Got a weapon that is called Iron Katana "Gospel" and until the 1st Blagonga mission it was the only thing i had to use. :)

Unregistered 07-06-2009 11:20 AM

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

for some good armour i would suggest conga armour when you're in lvl 2 quests i used that type of armour untill lvl 4 quests when i started to collect items to make basarios armour. also a good comrade skill is health flute as it got me out of pickles (lol) when i would fight wyverns. I would say always gather pokke points as you may get extra items needed for those important weapon upgrades from the farms resourses.My favourite weapon (so far) is the wyvern blade *leaf* which i made by upgrading bone kantana *wolf* over and over again.

I hope this info comes in handy :P
-------------------------------------------------------------------
*Who told you life was fair?*

Unregistered 07-13-2009 02:27 PM

any tips for a monster hunter player whos getting unite on thursday?
the tips i do know are get iron katana gospel and to get mega demondrug easily just keep doing first kut ku mission to get all items from the elder(soz i dont know area since i dont have it yet :S

Unregistered 07-14-2009 09:36 PM

once you get level four quests go after the monoblos, when you fight it start with the head to break his horn (this is the only way to get blood red horn from him) nextgo for the tail (you can skin this 2x) then finish him. get his armer and if your a greatsword person you want the helberd and long sword get the monoblos scyth....

and i got a Q? for any one who can answer how do you get your Hr level up?

Unregistered 07-16-2009 08:46 PM

If you are into using the dual blades as I am, do some of the beginner mission in the training area to get small bones for an upgrade to the bone scythe

Unregistered 07-17-2009 03:10 AM

i got the game 2 days ago and am stuck at the congalala :S any tips. (i have the iron katana "grace")

Unregistered 07-17-2009 12:44 PM

I've managed to get up to shen gaoren using ceanataur mail (currently lv 50), and the khezu shock sword. But now I'm pretty stuck so need to do a lot of laborious fighting/gathering so I'd recommend getting you're HR up so that you can gather more rare items.

But yeah until now I haven't lost to anything using what I've got so I'd recommend it.

Unregistered 07-17-2009 09:03 PM

Do all the quests in the level 3 type in offline gathering hall

Land Shark

Damiyo Hermiatur

couple of others i cant remember

i am hunter rank 2

and i dont know how to get hr 3

Unregistered 07-18-2009 04:20 AM

Re: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite code Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

do u want the code i wiill give u add me shawn1999001@hotmail.com

Unregistered 07-19-2009 10:06 PM

any one want to play online tomorow at 11:00 on gathering hall 7?

ICEBE10 07-22-2009 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 170589)
any one want to play online tomorow at 11:00 on gathering hall 7?

what day do you wanto meet up

Unregistered 07-24-2009 11:17 AM

how do you play online line i mean there is local play but can you play over the internet

Unregistered 07-24-2009 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ICEBE10 (Post 170745)
what day do you wanto meet up

yup tommmorow at 11 kk

khez wonder 07-25-2009 05:16 PM

any tips for kll the khezs ?

im faceing the red khez And i was wondering if i could get some tips?
also what better a lance or gunlance ? or long sword?