GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15114)

Dale Weir 02-17-2009 08:19 AM

Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer for PC. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 02-17-2009 03:22 PM

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

I am playing this game and am stuck I got items from desk what do I do with the window and fuse box Any help would be appreciated .Is this the only room in the demo?

AmethystFairy 02-27-2009 10:47 PM

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Hello. I just started the game myself so I haven't gotten very far. I don't know how to do the fuse box so i'm learning that myself. But in order to get what you need from the window. You need to approach it first and she will tell you that there is a finger print. Take a picture of the figer print. Then you need to exit the rehersal room and go out into the corridor. Approach the police office ad talk to him, you may need to go back to himd a second tme and ask him for a pencil. Once you get the pencil crush it with the sapler. Then combine the crushed pencil and a piece of paper. (Whileyour in the corridor also pick up the mop in the corner.) Once you have the cushd lead on the piece of paper go back into the reharsal room and approach the window. Take the paper with the lead dust and click on the print. This makes the print more visable. Then tape the clear tape and click on the print and it willnow be on your inventory as the print on the tape. Then combine the tape with the print and a pice of paper. Now that youve done that you need to click on the mop handel and then click on the open window above the print. The window will close and you will notice a symbol or sign of soe sort on the window. Take a picture of that sign as well. Sorry I can't help with the fuse box but i believe it has something to do with the piano and once i figure it out i will be more then happy to help out. =)

AmethystFairy 02-28-2009 05:15 PM

Ok so heres what i found out. First of all the fuse box means nothing, same with the piano. Once you've collected all the evidence( you will know when you go to talk to the police officer and Nicole tells you the you can't give up the evidence to the police with out coping it first) you need to take your camera and take a picture of the evidence then you will be able to move on to the next part of the game.

Unregistered 03-01-2009 02:03 PM

got thru all that but cant get antenna plugged in at the hotel room

Unregistered 03-01-2009 03:01 PM

You have to use the light bulb, have to get wire, and use the lamp.

AmethystFairy 03-01-2009 03:30 PM

Switch the lamp off on the desk in her room. Turn the lampover and pull the lightbul out. Look at the adapter and unplug that. Then go outside the hotel and to the right(toth cafe) Talk to Piere and his friend. The friendwill give you a hair pin. Go back upstairs nd when you click on the clip it will break in two. You put them into the light socket of the lamp then plug the antenna into the two wires then tilt the lamp up right and turn the lamp on. then click on the antenna and click on the green buttohn. Once its on you hook your camera up to your lap top and send the pics.

Unregistered 03-01-2009 05:21 PM

So far I'm in the Spanish town and need to fix the motorcycle tire. I have given the tire and the tire iron to Raul. But I have no idea how to fix the tube. I have seen the rubber patch on the roof at the antiquarian's house but don't know if that has anything to do with it. Does anyone know how to fix the tire tube to get back to Paris?

Unregistered 03-01-2009 05:34 PM

I'm stuck in the Loft in Paris. I have the letters from figuring out the hooks but now what?

Unregistered 03-01-2009 05:39 PM

After you figured out the hooks, take the journal from off the box. Click the journal on Nicole so that she reads the journal. After she reads it, someone will come in. As the stopwatch starts clicking, quickly hide in the closet.

AmethystFairy 03-01-2009 07:30 PM

Wow i wish i was on the spanish part lol.I am in the "murderers" loft. I'm not sure what else i need to do i've taken th pictures of the table and the bored. I took the license from thedrawer i moved the drawer nd smashed the plaster away from the wall and i can see the door but i cant leave yet i'm missing something but i don't know what

Unregistered 03-01-2009 07:49 PM

How do I move the poster on the wall in the murderer's flat?

insane 03-01-2009 08:24 PM

i still cant get out of the ballet room. i've got the finger print, the doll in a plastic bag and crystals. Nicole already said i can't give up the evidence but i've taken picture of everithing (i believe). What is the pipe cleaner for? i still have the cleaner, tape, plastic bags and a book with names. any ideas?

nOOb 03-01-2009 08:41 PM

Anyone can help me?
Im stuck at the first part where i have to collect the clues and photograph them.

got the doll, the fingerprint, the stuff on her face, window

thanks

FailedDetective 03-01-2009 08:57 PM

I am about to leave the hotel with the police car, and I'm trying to reach the key in the key locker, but it won't let me. I've tried using the bamboo stick but it doesn't work. When I look at it it tells me I need a hook of some kind, but none of the items I have connect with it. I've tried everything!