GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15050)

Dale Weir 02-02-2009 04:14 AM

Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Petz Horseshoe Ranch for Nintendo DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 03-20-2009 01:56 PM

Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hello I have some codes I hope they help you;
netpet , meadow , swindl , mkyzmi , christ , thrill , aptcay , esjt2n , fdrgtv , havfun , cashii.Well thats all I got for now goodbye.

Unregistered 04-03-2009 12:26 AM

And wetpet too :)

Unregistered 04-06-2009 12:37 AM

To make your horses love each other faster take both of the horses to the pasture.But first make sure the two horses you take are all grown up.well thats all for now goodbye

Unregistered 04-11-2009 10:33 AM

omg you are awesome!!! it gave me tuns of clothes and toys!!! thank you so much who ever you are!!!!!!!!!!! <3 woooohoooooo

Unregistered 04-12-2009 01:48 PM

thank you soooooooooo much. I got things i didn't even know existed!!!!!!!!!!! U ROCK!!!!!!!

Unregistered 04-14-2009 09:02 AM

OMG! thanx so much I unlocked so mant things 4 my 9 ponies and my mustang!! And if u figure it out could u find out how to unlock the mountain and the unlockable thing near the pond!? tat is wat i wanna kno! And THANX AGAIN!

Unregistered 04-15-2009 05:26 PM

you are very welcome!to unlock the beach and the montain you have to make friends with Bailey at the pasture.he has a swimsuit then with another horse make friends with him again he has a ski suit.that is all I got for now goodbye.

Unregistered 04-15-2009 05:44 PM

I have some more for you I hope help; funpal, dgspak, dr68jj.well that is all I have for now goodbye.

Unregistered 04-28-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166023)
OMG! thanx so much I unlocked so mant things 4 my 9 ponies and my mustang!! And if u figure it out could u find out how to unlock the mountain and the unlockable thing near the pond!? tat is wat i wanna kno! And THANX AGAIN!

hi i know how but it takes a long time you bring your horse to the arena and become vere good friends :D then you get all of the horses through that and it should unlock one of them ether the pond or the mountan

Unregistered 05-02-2009 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166685)
hi i know how but it takes a long time you bring your horse to the arena and become vere good friends :D then you get all of the horses through that and it should unlock one of them ether the pond or the mountan

wat do u mean?

Unregistered 05-03-2009 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 166096)
you are very welcome!to unlock the beach and the montain you have to make friends with Bailey at the pasture.he has a swimsuit then with another horse make friends with him again he has a ski suit.that is all I got for now goodbye.

I have a question about meeting Bailey. Do you know witch breed of horse[s] to meet him??? Please reply soon.

Unregistered 05-08-2009 01:22 AM

I am so sorry I did not mention the breed.he is an Arabian with blue and white striped swiming suit

Mojo 05-09-2009 11:05 AM

How do you know when they grow up? does it take a few days or something? Thanks! :) I will try those codes now! :) Mojo

Unregistered 05-09-2009 04:13 PM

hello.you keep petting your horse until you fill the three hearts.if you adopt a horse it is already half grown and only have to fill them once.but if your horses have a baby then you have to do it twice for baby then child stages.well hope I helped goodbye.