GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14733)

Chi Kong Lui 11-09-2008 05:37 PM

Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Shaun White Snowboarding. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-17-2008 09:30 PM

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

Yeah Does anyone know how to ride regular right away I always find my character going to goofy.. and unlike any other snowboarding game you cant just change this by checking a box on or off or regular or goofy

Unregistered 11-19-2008 12:56 AM

Re: Shaun White Snowboarding Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Stra

how do you get the big run achievment like what does it mean by dont stop or bail to go high enough

Unregistered 11-20-2008 09:01 PM

For the big run achievement you just have to get a huge score (I do not know the exact number) while ridding down the mountain with your multiplier going. If you stop or crash it resets your multiplier, and you have to start over.

Unregistered 11-21-2008 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157221)
Yeah Does anyone know how to ride regular right away I always find my character going to goofy.. and unlike any other snowboarding game you cant just change this by checking a box on or off or regular or goofy

same question

Unregistered 11-21-2008 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157574)
same question

flick the left anologue stick bottom left/or roght while riding it should change, on the xbox.

Unregistered 11-22-2008 12:40 PM

Does anyone know any hints for getting the coin at the top of the mountain in Alaska? I can't seem to ollie over the gap to get to it. I seem to get enough speed but everytime I go to jump I fall on my ass. I've even tried getting a better board. It's really getting irritating.

Unregistered 11-23-2008 04:26 PM

anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on

the gatman 360 11-24-2008 03:11 AM

does any one know how to get the last coin in Alaska where it is on top of the huge dish i cant get up high enough

shredder 11-24-2008 05:57 PM

If you align the jump just right you'll hit the dish and then youll kind of bounce up and youll get the coin

Unregistered 11-25-2008 05:29 PM

Yeah, I can't get that coin either. It's frustrating.

Unregistered 11-26-2008 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 157729)
anyone know a huge rail to get the dr.jib acheivment on

hidden valley nailed it today stoked

Unregistered 11-26-2008 01:36 PM

wheres hidden valley

Unregistered 11-27-2008 12:41 AM

does anybody know how to beat the airtime challenge at the top of park city? they give you 1min and they expect you to spend nearly half of that in the air for one medal!!!!! i have the best boards and i have chosen every path imaginable! still cant get it. can someone please help?!?!?!?

Unregistered 11-27-2008 11:34 PM

does anyone know how to beat shawn white at the end i herd it was impossible he gets 40,000 and i have trouble getting over 25,000