GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14697)

Chi Kong Lui 11-04-2008 05:19 AM

James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-07-2008 05:11 PM

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

Hi,

Can anyone give me a mini-walkthrough for the train level for QoS?

I am completely stuck and very fustrated!

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!

Unregistered 11-07-2008 07:24 PM

Re: James Bond 007: Quantum of Solace Tips Achievements Help Tricks Hints Cheats Stra

I need help.
I must fight with that guy after I go up into that church and I dont know what to do.
I'm sure that is very easy and most of you will thing that I'm stupid, but I just need help with this mission.

Thank you!

Unregistered 11-07-2008 10:52 PM

Im stuck on the first part of the game where you face off with mitchell. The last part where you fall down the boxes and they both are moving for the gun. it has you press certain buttons. everytime it comes up wrong though when im pushing the correct button. how the heck do you do this???

Unregistered 11-08-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156716)
Hi,

I have killed the 4 goons by shooting through the glass windows on the train roof and managed to sneak past the electrical connections, but after that I have no idea. When I jump onto the freight train, my carriage is uncoupled and the level ends. I have lokd ahead and I can't see who is uncoupling the train so can't shoot them to stop it.

HELP!!

Look to your left shortly before you cannot go any further on the right-side train. There is a blue cargo box, jump down there, if you die, you jumped in the wrong spot. Once you're in the blue cargo box you will be able to figure the rest out. When you get to the guy thats trying to uncoupe the train, you simply shoot the explosive barrel on the right, and then proceed to move forward, kill the remaining guy, and then the welder. Dont forget that you need to be on the side of the train that he is trying to detach, so you have to jump quickly.

Unregistered 11-09-2008 01:33 AM

0n the train section when i fight the boss on the top of the train when i jump across after him and it says mash the B button why do i die every time whats the problem

Unregistered 11-10-2008 06:06 PM

the train lvl is easy dont try and snipe the guys u will run out of time instead charge them and shoot as you run, behind the last crate there are 2 guys undoing the train shoot him then quickly jump to the next train car because the will come undone in a few seconds no matter if u shoot evryone or not

Unregistered 11-10-2008 07:31 PM

Im having the same problem on the train when i fight the last guy on top of the train i go through all the moves then mash "x" to jump across and then it says mash "b" and i end up dying over and over again!!!! Im going to smoke myself if i cant figure this shit out dammit!!!!

Unregistered 11-10-2008 07:41 PM

Figured it out instead of holding down "b" just wait til it pops up and then tap it rapidly , its was quick it didnt show him fall off or anything but i beat it so give that a shot dude.

adiandangi 11-11-2008 06:42 PM

Can anyone help????

We have jumped across from the train carriage where he's cutting it away .... we've shot the two baddies... then we have option of uncoupling the carriages and we keep dieing.... how do we get back on the other carriage?

PLEASE HELP????!!!! no walkthrough yet

adiandangi 11-11-2008 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 156716)
Hi,

HELP!!

just kill the bad guys dont bother about killing the guy that is cutting it away just run and jump onto the moving train

Unregistered 11-11-2008 10:39 PM

I am stuck on the Science building level. It says to go to the roof to find a way in so I do. Once on the roof I get stuck and can't find any way to go any further.

Unregistered 11-12-2008 07:02 AM

I am stuck trying to kill the helicopter in the Sink hole???

Unregistered 11-12-2008 04:02 PM

I have yet to find a frag grenade in the game! Any help here?

Unregistered 11-12-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adiandangi (Post 156921)
Can anyone help????

We have jumped across from the train carriage where he's cutting it away .... we've shot the two baddies... then we have option of uncoupling the carriages and we keep dieing.... how do we get back on the other carriage?

PLEASE HELP????!!!! no walkthrough yet

stay on the one ur on, dont need to go back