GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14403)

Chi Kong Lui 09-20-2008 05:30 PM

Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy DS

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase (DS) here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 10-23-2008 11:46 AM

Re: Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

how do you actually save this game?

Unregistered 11-12-2008 06:53 PM

Re: Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy

I can't find the axe from the gardener's list... can somebody help me!

Unregistered 12-11-2008 09:03 PM

The axe is in the arms of the statue on the right by the front gate.
I'm looking for the tounge depresser on the doctor's list on the third level.
HELP!

Unregistered 12-25-2008 10:31 AM

i cant find the penlight..
help me?

Unregistered 12-25-2008 12:38 PM

Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase

I can't find the garden hoe...i don't know why but i just can't i'm looking everywhere! help me please!

mini_nancy 12-28-2008 02:14 PM

i can't find the tongue depressor for the doc.

Unregistered 12-29-2008 03:24 PM

dont the objects appear in different spots everytime you get on????

Unregistered 12-29-2008 03:26 PM

I just wish somebody would post a walkthrough somewhere but I can't find one! Does anybody know where one might be

Unregistered 12-30-2008 10:40 AM

Oh My guys, I am still looking for Mrs. Turnbulls list of things! I can't find the Nail Polish and the Hand mirror! Someone help plz!:)

Unregistered 12-30-2008 11:08 AM

you cant really give out answers because the things appear in different spots everytime. i just beat the game yesterday! i just got it for christmas

Unregistered 12-30-2008 12:14 PM

When go up the stairs to the attic, how do you get the trap door,
I tried to move the objects but it doesn't go near the trap door
someone help, please.

Unregistered 12-30-2008 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159552)
you cant really give out answers because the things appear in different spots everytime. i just beat the game yesterday! i just got it for christmas

How did you do it. I got to the attac and can't go further, tried to move the objects around but can't get to the attic door, Help

Unregistered 12-30-2008 02:15 PM

Re: Nancy Drew: The Hidden Staircase

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 159124)
I can't find the garden hoe...i don't know why but i just can't i'm looking everywhere! help me please!

look in a outside buliding

Unregistered 12-30-2008 05:07 PM

People, I will have a walkthrough this game on my site, just click on the Nancy Drew - The Hidden Staircase link on the site.

www.princess-ashley-tisdale-13.piczo.com