GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Codes (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14173)

Chi Kong Lui 07-12-2008 09:24 AM

Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Codes

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 07-19-2008 02:19 PM

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Where is Marlowe's room?

Unregistered 07-19-2008 11:16 PM

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!

Unregistered 07-20-2008 04:40 AM

I bought this game today PLEASE HELP ME!!!!I'M A trying to unsolve it by myself but I'm REALLY stuck!!!!
Q1: do i need to do anything with the clock? like change the time?IF SO what time should i change it 2?
Q2:how do you open the doors that has symbols and stuff??does it need to be open?
Q3:there are more tuning forks?

PLEASE HELP!!!PLEASE HELP!!!! I LOOKED EVERYWHERE FOR HELP!!!

Unregistered 07-20-2008 05:18 AM

1: You have to change the time on 9
2: there are some machines in the first floor
3: there are three tuning forks

Unregistered 07-20-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 152590)
1: You have to change the time on 9
2: There are some machines in the first floor
3: There are three tuning forks

ohh!!! Thank you sssooo much!!!

Unregistered 07-20-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unregistered (Post 152574)
i am so lost!! I can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. I've got everything.. But i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! Help me!

you have to press g -> c -> d and then there's something inside

Unregistered 07-20-2008 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152574)
I am so lost!! i can't figure out how to open the doors with the symbols, or how to do the music juke box.. i've got everything.. but i don't know what to do next! I collected all the tuning forks but dn't know how to work it!! help me!

YOU HAVE TO PRESS G -> C -> D AND THEN THERE'S SOMETHING INSIDE
..OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT =S cuz...... I PRESSED THEM ALL DIFFERENTLY THEN G,C,D

Unregistered 07-20-2008 10:13 PM

How do I open the symbol doors?

Unregistered 07-21-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 152633)
How do I open the symbol doors?

look very carefully
on the door there are symbols copy the symbols and use the 4 jukeboxes on the 2nd floor
put the same symbols on the jukeboxes the same order as the symbol doors and it will open

but there's different symbols on the different doors you will find except for the 1st floor where there are 4 symboled doors

IF this doesn't help you I'm sorry I'm not very good at explaining stuff

Unregistered 07-21-2008 07:36 PM

Crazy question, but I can't find the last tuning fork. I have the one from the clock and the one from the chest in the bedroom. Help?

Unregistered 07-23-2008 05:04 PM

Help... only have 2 forks and 2 pieces of paper .... where are the others been trying awhile to find them and nothing....??

Unregistered 07-23-2008 06:10 PM

ok you for the 3rd fork go to the piano and play the finger printed keys in order form left to right most left being 1 (123,321,213,231) and the the fork is given to you

kbaker01 07-24-2008 10:00 AM

This is the only place that's even talking about this game - Okay I need to find the 3rd music drum to activate the device with the antennae on top of it. I'm at the journal part that says I need to find the communication room.

Unregistered 07-24-2008 03:30 PM

Hm... Where's the communications room at?

and what's all this I'm reading about drums?

Guess I'm not that far into it yet. :p.