GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13133)

Chi Kong Lui 11-09-2007 11:28 AM

Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 11-10-2007 07:29 PM

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

i need a list of all the characters wher to find them some passords and how do you fuse items?

Unregistered 11-13-2007 04:11 AM

Re: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Stra

to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. if you now how to get green shenron without having to make all red shenrons wishes tell me

Unregistered 11-13-2007 04:16 AM

[quote=Unregistered;138743]to get future gohan you have to make all the red shenron wishes then after making all red shenron wishes you get the dragonballs for green shenron the you can wish for future gohan it will tack a while to make all red shenron wishes because there are four wihes and he only lets you grant one at a time then you have to get the dragonballs all over but of you want future gohan you will have to do this. once i get king cold ill tell you how to get him but if you already have king cold tell me how to get him he is the last one i need to complete the game

Unregistered 11-13-2007 09:49 AM

Where I can get easy way the dragonballs?

Unregistered 11-13-2007 07:16 PM

does any of you know the trasformaions fo dbz b3

Unregistered 11-14-2007 06:12 AM

just keep playing the tournements over and over again to get the dragonballs

Unregistered 11-14-2007 08:51 PM

so when u win world tournement u get dragonball

Unregistered 11-15-2007 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138882)

yes yo di get dragonballs by doing that

Unregistered 11-15-2007 05:37 AM

is any one getting assassins creed

Unregistered 11-15-2007 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui (Post 138600)
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Win the Cell Game Level 3 to unlock King Cold

Unregistered 11-15-2007 08:01 AM

Play as Akkuman
Successfully complete the Dragon History IF Saga "Unexpected Messiah" to unlock Akkuman.

Play as Android 08 (Hatchan)
Successfully complete the Dragon History IF Saga "Kindhearted Android" to unlock Android 08 (Hatchan).

Play as Arale
Successfully complete the Dragon History IF Saga "Dream Match" to unlock Arale.

Play as Babidi
Successfully complete the Dragon History Buu Saga "Good bye Proud Warrior" to unlock Babidi.

Play as Chi-Chi
Successfully complete Red Shenron's Wish to unlock Chi-Chi.

Play as Cyborg Tao-Pai-Pai
Win the Otherworld Tournament Level 2 to unlock Cyborg Tao-Pai-Pai.

Play as Dr. Wheelo
Successfully complete the Dragon History Special Saga "Dr. Wheelo" to unlock Dr. Wheelo.

Play as Fasha (Seripa)
Win the Yamcha Game Level 3 to unlock Fasha (Seripa).

Play as General Blue
Successfully complete the Dragon History Dragonball Saga "Searching in Penguin Village" to unlock General Blue.

Play as Gohan (Future)
Successfully complete Shenron's Wish to unlock Gohan (Future).

Play as Goku (GT)
Successfully complete the Dragon History GT Saga "Undead Monster!?" to unlock Goku (GT).

Play as King Cold
Win the Cell Game Level 3 to unlock King Cold.

Play as King Piccolo
Successfully complete the Dragon History Dragonball Saga "Revenge of Goku" to unlock King Piccolo.

Play as King Vegeta
Successfully complete the Dragon History IF Saga "Galaxy Battle" to unlock King Vegeta.

Play as Nail
Successfully complete the Dragon History Frieza Saga "Super Saiyan!?" to unlock Nail.

Play as Nam
Successfully complete the Dragon History Dragonball Saga "Dreadful Tenku Peke Ji Ken" to unlock Nam.

Play as Pilaf Machine
Win the Super World Tournament Level 2 to unlock Pilaf Machine.

Play as Spopovich
Win the World Tournament Level 3 to unlock Spopovich.

Play as Tambourline
Successfully complete the Dragon History Dragonball Saga "Revenge of Goku" to unlock Tambourline.

Capital City stage
Successfully complete Red Shenron's Wish to unlock the Capital City stage.

Desert Day stage
Successfully complete Shenron's Wish to unlock the Desert Day stage.

Desert Evening stage
Win the Yamcha Game Level 2 to unlock the Desert Evening stage.

Desert Night stage
Win the Cell Game Level 2 to unlock the Desert Night stage.

Janemba Hell stage
Successfully complete the Dragon History Special Saga "Janemba" to unlock the Janemba Hell stage.

Mt. Paozu stage
Successfully complete Shenron's Wish to unlock the Mt. Paozu stage.

Muscle Tower stage
Successfully complete the Dragon History Dragon Ball Saga "Decisive Battle in Holy Place" to unlock the Muscle Tower stage.

Penguin Village stage
Successfully complete Red Shenron's Wish to unlock the Penguin Village stage.

I Give You A Romantic background music
Successfully complete Dragon History to unlock the I Give You A Romantic background music.

Super Suvivor (Instrumental, Full) background music
Successfully complete Dragon World Tour, Cell Game, Difficulty 2 Victory to unlock the Super Suvivor (Instrumental, Full) background music.

Super Suvivor (Instrumental, Short) background music
Successfully complete Dragon World Tour, World Tournament, Difficulty 2 Victory to unlock the Super Suvivor (Instrumental, Short) background music.

Super Suvivor (Vocal, Full) background music
Successfully complete Dragon World Tour, Otherworld Tournament, Difficulty 3 Victory to unlock the Super Suvivor (Vocal, Full) background music.

Super Suvivor (Vocal, Short) background music
Successfully complete Dragon World Tour, Super World Tournament, Difficulty 3 Victory to unlock the Super Suvivor (Vocal, Short) background music.

Unregistered 11-15-2007 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 138882)

Well I got one ball when I played tournament. And Dragon History was quite helpful

YoungBuddie 11-15-2007 09:22 AM

To Beat Vegeta

I need Help On how 2 beat vegeta in the sayian saga.

Unregistered 11-15-2007 12:31 PM

just go fly around in story mode and crash into buildings and stuff and you'll get plenty of dragonballs...and tournaments help too