GameCritics.com Forums

GameCritics.com Forums (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/index.php)
-   Game Guide Help (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy (http://www.gamecritics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12830)

Chi Kong Lui 09-13-2007 12:16 AM

Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Heavenly Sword here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Unregistered 09-20-2007 12:33 AM

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui (Post 136658)
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Heavenly Sword here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

How do I beat the bird man on chapter 4? how do I get the other health jars? PLease help!!!

Chaos Engine 09-20-2007 05:47 AM

Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

The best way I found was to use speed to power combos and a bit of persistance. The jars are tougher. You can deflect his boomerangs by hitting triangle at the right time (blue ones only though I think). If you keep triangle pressed after you have successfully deflected one of his boomerangs you can control it by using aftertouch. Hitting the jars using the rebounding the boomerang.

Unregistered 09-20-2007 12:01 PM

Thanks! that works but it's hard to get those jars! in the 3rd round fighting bird man, when there is all kinds of him is there an easy way of killin him then?

Cha1n R3acti0n 09-20-2007 05:23 PM

When there are many clones of the Flying Fox in the cage, roll around until one of them is (for the most part) singled out. Then kill it quickly with your favorite combos. Rinse, repeat. He's easy once you get to that part.

PS3User 09-20-2007 06:16 PM

How do I reach the life jars in the Kill Flying Fox level? It seems the more I do the more evil ones show up. Any tips?

Unregistered 09-21-2007 06:02 AM

i went mad with strong attacks, just hold R1 and spamm click triangle:) now im at the last boss, and i seem to be stuck here:( eny tips?

Unregistered 09-24-2007 09:27 AM

When Flying Fox throws his blades at you, deflect them and they will immediantly go into "after touch". Then you can guide them into the jars between the bars of the cage and brake them, getting the health.
It took me hours to figure this one out!
Good luck!

Unregistered 09-24-2007 07:04 PM

alright I know that triangle deflects the blue boomerangs, how do you deflect the yellow ones?

Chaos Engine 09-25-2007 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unregistered (Post 136980)
alright I know that triangle deflects the blue boomerangs, how do you deflect the yellow ones?

Hold R1 to block strong attacks (orange attacks including boomerangs). The key to beating The Raven King is again conter attacking the projectiles. To deflect the blue ones let them hit you (you are default in speed stance so you will block these) just after impact press triangle and you will send these back. For the orange ones you will need to switch to power stance by pressing R1. Do the same as before just after impact pressing triangle to send the projectiles back.

Unregistered 09-26-2007 04:02 PM

I am on the final boss... the king when we are fighting in heaven and hell... how do i beat him ?? please help!! or whats an easy way?

Unregistered 09-27-2007 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaos Engine (Post 136988)
Hold R1 to block strong attacks (orange attacks including boomerangs). The key to beating The Raven King is again conter attacking the projectiles. To deflect the blue ones let them hit you (you are default in speed stance so you will block these) just after impact press triangle and you will send these back. For the orange ones you will need to switch to power stance by pressing R1. Do the same as before just after impact pressing triangle to send the projectiles back.

Chi this how you beat the Raven King. Try avoid coming into contact with him and follow the instructions above.

sweetbaby 09-29-2007 12:56 PM

need help

how do u using the arrow, i'm on chapter 2 and the the girl shootin the arrow, show me the easy way to control this arrow keep movin around can't even shoot it.

Chaos Engine 10-01-2007 09:25 AM

need help

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetbaby (Post 137081)
how do u using the arrow, i'm on chapter 2 and the the girl shootin the arrow, show me the easy way to control this arrow keep movin around can't even shoot it.

Aftertouch, aftertouch, AFTERTOUCH!

Unregistered 10-01-2007 10:15 AM

Re: Heavenly word Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi plz help me... on chapter 2..wen da women hu looks lyk a fish she like gives u these waves u noe wat i mean..how can i block the waves????