- Member for
- 8 years 26 weeks
- view recent blog entries
- Brief Bio
Born in Australia then quickly relocated to the sunny shores of Ottawa, Daniel has been playing videogames for as long as he can remember. From the Coleco to the Amiga to all of Sega and Nintendo'sconsoles to fortunes in allowances dropped down slots in twenty-fivecent increments, it's quite possible that he's spent more time playing video games than he has sleeping.Perservering through state-mandated education and the lawsuit that ensued from it, Dan turned to more creative endeavors. A few one-act plays and a published novel later, it occurred to him that he should try to merge his two greates loves, writing and video games. He was then informed that while writing video games was not a real job, writing about them was, which brings us nearly up to present.There aren't too many things that Daniel takes seriously, and videogames are at the top of that list. He considers himself lucky to have found a group of like-minded individuals here at GameCritics.com, and looks forward to working with them to help people see what an important medium videogames are.
- Ten All-Time Favorites Games
- Shenmue II (Xbox), HeroQuest (Amiga), ICO (PS2), Shadow of the Colossus (PS2), Winback (PS2), Rocket Ranger (Amiga), Jagged Alliance 2 (PC), It Came From The Desert (Amiga), Grim Fandango (PC), Prince Of Persia (PC)
- Five Current Favorites Games
- Rayman: Raving Rabbids, Haunting Grounds, Oblivion, Dead Rising
Code of Conduct
1) Treat all users with respect.
2) Post with an open-mind.
3) Do not insult and/or harass users.
4) Do not incite flame wars.
5) Do not troll and/or feed the trolls.
6) No excessive whining and/or complaining.
Please report any offensive posts here.